Welcome to Queens College!
Congratulations on making the decision to study at Queens College! We’re ready to welcome you on campus in New York. Here's a quick and easy checklist of what you need to do before you arrive in Queens, New York on January 23, 2020
Accept Your Offer and Pay Your Deposit
- Send in any remaining documents and pay your deposit and fees.
Once you receive your SEVIS number, schedule a visa appointment
- Visit fmjfee.com and pay the SEVIS fee
- Schedule a visa appointment at cgifederal.secure.force.com
- Inform GSSP of your visa appointment date, so a mock visa interview can be scheduled with a member of our staff.
- Bring the following to your Visa appointment:
- Valid passport
- Original I-20
- Queens College Admit Letter
- SEVIS Receipt
- Original bank statement
- Original transcripts
- Tips for a successful visa interview
Prepare for Arrival by Completing the Following
- Secure Your On Campus Housing
- GSSP and ELI+GSSP (Required)
- You will receive an email from The Summit with instructions on completing your housing license. You must complete your license prior to arrival.
- General Admission ONLY (Not Required)
- Off Campus Housing Options
- If you would like to live on campus, please speak to a GSSP staff member
- Health Forms
- Print immunization record forms and have a physician in your home country complete the information in English before you come to the U.S.
Once you Have Received Your Visa
- Book your flights and plan to arrive in Queens, New York on January 23, 2020
- Submit arrival details and confirm airport pickup
- Pack and Prepare Your Important Documents
- Add these important dates to your calendar. Orientation is a mandatory program designed to help you get to know Queens College, New York and other students like you!
We look forward to seeing you soon!