Welcome to Queens College!
Congratulations on making the decision to study at Queens College! We’re ready to welcome you on campus in New York. Here's a quick and easy checklist of what you need to do before you arrive in Queens, New York on August 20, 2020
Accept Your Offer and Pay Your Deposit
- Send in any remaining documents and pay your deposit and fees.
Once you receive your SEVIS number, schedule a visa appointment
- Visit fmjfee.com and pay the SEVIS fee
- Schedule a visa appointment at cgifederal.secure.force.com
- Inform GSSP of your visa appointment date, so a mock visa interview can be scheduled with a member of our staff.
- Bring the following to your visa appointment:
- Valid passport
- Original I-20
- Queens College Admit Letter
- SEVIS Receipt
- Original bank statement
- Original transcripts
- Tips for a successful visa interview
Prepare for Arrival by Completing the Following
- Health Forms
- Print immunization record forms and have a physician in your home country complete the information in English before you come to the U.S. You must complete this step prior to arrival
- Activate your CUNYfirst Account and claim your QC Username here
- Secure Your Housing
GSSP students will receive their course schedules at orientation
General Admission students will work with GSSP staff to set up online advising appointments prior to arrival. In the meantime, all General Admission students should complete the online Math Placement Exam.
Once you Have Received Your Visa
- Pay your tuition fees
- Book your flights, submit arrival details and plan to arrive on campus in Queens, New York on August 20, 2020
- Pack and Prepare Your Important Documents
- Add these important dates to your calendar. Orientation is a mandatory program designed to help you get to know Queens College, New York and other students like you!
We look forward to seeing you soon!