On Campus Housing Process
On-Campus Housing Process - Spring 2020
All undergraduate students in the GSSP and ELI + GSSP are required to live in the on-campus apartments. All other students are encouraged to live on campus as well, but not required.
You must follow the steps below to secure your on-campus apartment
1. Complete the Summit Housing Application
- Here are some tutorials/tips to help you submit your application
2. Sign you Housing Licence
- Once your application is processed you will receive an email from HELLOSIGN/The Summit to the email address you listed on your housing application.
- Here are some tutorials/tips to help you sign your licence:
3. Roommates & Move-in Guide
You will receive additional emails from The Summit with information about your placement, roommates and move-in guide over the coming weeks.
Students should plan to arrive and check-in at Queens College on January 23, 2020, before 12:00 p.m. (noon). You are not eligible to move into The Summit before this date.
Arriving before move-in day
If you are arriving in the United States BEFORE January 23, 2020, you will need to make your own accommodations. There are several hotels near Queens College.
- Courtyard by Marriot New York Queens/Fresh Meadows: 182-15 Horace Harding Expressway. T: +1-719-746-6769
- Wyndham Garden Hotel: Flushing 6127 186th Street, Flushing. T: _1-877-999-3223