On Campus Housing Process
On-Campus Housing Process - Fall 2020
We strongly encourage students to consider living on campus. Click here to learn more about the on-campus apartments. If you are interested in living on campus, please follow the steps listed below.
You must follow the steps below to secure your on-campus apartment
1. Complete the Summit Housing Application
- Here is a tutorial to help you submit your application
2. Sign you Housing License
- Once your application is processed you will receive an email from HELLOSIGN/The Summit to the email address you listed on your housing application.
- Here is a tutorial to help you sign your license:
3. Roommates & Move-in Guide
You will receive additional emails from The Summit with information about your placement, roommates and move-in guide over the coming weeks.
Arriving before move-in day
If you are arriving in the United States BEFORE move-in day, you will need to make your own accommodations. There are several hotels near Queens College.
- Courtyard by Marriot New York Queens/Fresh Meadows: 182-15 Horace Harding Expressway. T: +1-719-746-6769
- Wyndham Garden Hotel: Flushing 6127 186th Street, Flushing. T: _1-877-999-3223