On Campus Housing Process
On-Campus Housing Process - Fall 2021
We strongly encourage students to consider living on campus. If you are interested in living on campus, please follow the steps listed below.
You must follow the steps below to secure your on-campus apartment
1. Complete the Summit Housing Application
- Here is a tutorial to help you submit your application
2. Sign you Housing License
- Once your application is processed you will receive an email from HELLOSIGN/The Summit to the email address you listed on your housing application.
- Here is a tutorial to help you sign your license:
3. Roommates & Move-in Guide
You will receive additional emails from The Summit with information about your placement, roommates and move-in guide over the coming weeks.
Arriving before move-in day
If you are arriving in the United States BEFORE move-in day, you will need to make your own accommodations. There are several hotels near Queens College.
- Courtyard by Marriot New York Queens/Fresh Meadows: 182-15 Horace Harding Expressway. T: +1-719-746-6769
- Wyndham Garden Hotel: Flushing 6127 186th Street, Flushing. T: _1-877-999-3223