Conveniently located on the beautiful Queens College campus between the library and the gymnasium, The Summit offers apartment-style housing with single bedrooms or shared bedrooms. The Summit also has a fitness center, private rehearsal spaces, laundry facilities, cable TV, Wi-Fi, Residence Life Cinema (offering 150 movie titles per month) and more. The Courtesy Desk is staffed 24 hours a day for your convenience.
Summit Apartment Features Include:
- Suite-style living with the option of shared or private bathrooms
- Fully furnished bedrooms that include a bed, dresser, desk and chair
- high-speed Wi-Fi and basic cable television service
- on-site fitness center and pool and table tennis
- kitchens, laundry facilities, study lounges and music practice rooms located throughout the building
- student support services and social activities
There is always something going on at The Summit including our first-night block party, spring carnival, movie nights, pool parties at the gym and Resident Appreciation Wednesdays.
If you choose to explore what lies outside of our campus, Queens College's shuttle service offers transportation to major transit hubs with access to all of New York City - Manhattan is approximately 16 kilometres away.
Why Live at Summit Apartments at Queens College?
On-campus accommodation will allow you to take advantage of all the campus has to offer, and the Queens College Global Student Success Program (GSSP) staff will be available to help you adjust to your new life on campus.
Here's What Summit Has to Offer...
- Study lounges on each floor. Study lounges are spread throughout the building and have tables and chairs for group or individual studying.
- Fitness Center. On the second floor and overlooking the main lobby. Open 24 hours with a variety of cardio machines and free weights.
- Music practice rooms. Music practice rooms located off the main lobby. Available 24 hours. Check out a key from our front desk. Space available for multiple students for group practice. We even have pianos!
- Free laundry facilities. Open 24 hours on the 2nd floor. Laundry machines are free to all residents.
- Vending machines. Vending machines are located off the main lobby. Machines all take cash or credit cards. Beverages include water, juice, sodas and a variety of coffees and lattes. Food ranges from quick snacks such as candy bars and granola to quick meals, such as ramen and yogurt.
- Billiards, table tennis and foosball.
- Covered bike racks. No cost or limit to the usage of the bike racks. Students must provide their own lock.
- Free wi-fi throughout
- Digital cable TV
- Two-bedroom shared a double room. $6,376 per semester/$12,752 per academic year (Fall/Spring; prices per person)
- Four-bedroom single room. $7,996 per semester/$15,992 per academic year (Fall/Spring; prices per person)
- Well-Equipped kitchens. With full-size refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave and sink.
- All utilities included. Cable with HD channels, basic internet, air-conditioning, gas, electric, water and trash. No hidden costs or separate bills!
Summer housing is available. Please inquire for prices and more information.
Complete the On-Campus Housing Application.
Queens College's dining options include vegan, vegetarian, Kosher and Halal offerings and an all-you-care-to-eat dining hall. A variety of meal plans are available to suit all students' needs.
Midtown Manhattan is approximately 16 kilometres away. There are shuttle buses to Flushing-Main Street Station and Jamaica Station, where students can catch the subway or bus. Bus lines also connect Queens College to other parts of Queens and to the Long Island Rail Road.
Undergraduate students in GSSP or ELI + GSSP are required to live on campus. All other students are encouraged, but not required to live on-campus.