Studying in New York doesn’t need to be that expensive. Queens College is ranked as the #9 Most Affordable Mid-Size to Large College and University in the U.S. according to EducationCorner.com. To help get an idea of estimated student expenses, we have included them below.
Possible Living Expenses
- Transportation: $121 USD/month
- Personal Expenses: $402 USD/month
- Housing: $833-$1,347 USD/month
- Meals (at home): $247 USD/month
*Please be advised, it is an estimate only and individual differences mean prices will vary. The above costs do not include: security deposit, textbooks, clothing and medical expenses.
*Housing prices vary depending on if you are living on-campus or off-campus
When studying at Queens College, the main costs to consider are:
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Books and supplies
- Communication (phone and internet plans)
- Entertainment, social and leisure activities
- Utility bills (If living off-campus)